Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Intelligence Test

Not really a test, more like a fun quiz! I was handed this little assessment by Craig Ehlert in the College of Business and I wanted to share it with you. You must work quickly to answer all 12 questions in only 2 minutes!

Question 1: Is there a 4 th of July in England? Yes or No?
Question 2: How many birthdays does the average man have?
Question 3: Some months have 31 days. How many have 28?
Question 4: How many out are in an inning?
Question 5: Can a man in California marry his widow's sister?
Question 6: Take the number 30, divide it by 1/2, and then add 10. What do you get?
Question 7: There are 3 apples and you take two away. How many apples are you left with?
Question 8: A doctor gives you three pills and tells you to take one every half hour. How long will the pills last?
Question 9: A farmer has 17 sheep. All but 9 of them die. How many sheep are left?
Question 10: How many animals of each sex did Moses bring with him on the ark?
Question 11: A butcher in the market is 5' 10" tall. What does he weigh?
Question 12: How many 2 cent stamps are there in a dozen?

Answer 1: Yes, they just don't celebrate it like we do.
Answer 2: 1, most people only have 1 birthday.
Answer 3: They all do.
Answer 4: 6, 3 for each team.
Answer 5: Maybe in California, but if he has a widow, that means he's dead. So no.
Answer 6: 70 (30/ 1/2 = 60 + 10 = 70)
Answer 7: You took two apples therefore you have 2.
Answer 8: 1 hour; 1st when he tells you, 2nd half an hour later, 3rd half an hour after that
(0, 30, 60)
Answer 9: 9, the rest have died.
Answer 10: The reason to post this Intelligence Test is revealed. I have attended every class session of this Literature class and I still missed this question! I don't blame my lack of attention on The Bible, so much as the question. (I only had two minutes.) Moses did not have an ark. That was Noah. I can't believe I missed this. My only hope at redemption is if someone else got confused like me. So I guess the answer would be none.
Answer 11: A butcher weighs Meat.
Answer 12: There are 12 in a dozen.

I hope you enjoyed this test and learned something in the process, Moses did not build the Ark!!

No comments:

Post a Comment