Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Such stuff as dreams are made on

Dr. Sexson would want me to say that "something dreamed through me last night..." (or something pretty close to that expression.)

I was Batman! It's me, so it makes since. I am Batman. And I confronted Daily Bugle reporter Ben Urich about his girlfriends criminal activities. (So what if he is a Marvel character and I am from the DC Universe, we are all comic book characters, right?) Anyway, he's a smart guy and would have figured it out eventually, so I just helped him along. I am the World's Greatest Detective afterall.

And after all that, not a word about The Bible. Then why post this at all? you ask. Well, excluding the exam and the group get togethers, we talked about having dreams in class today and I actually remembered my dream for a change. So there it is. Batman. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment